[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 0.11.17 released

Sebastian Trueg trueg at k3b.org
Thu Sep 23 10:52:13 CEST 2004

Hi everybody,

Releasing seems to become a weekly habit... I fixed this:

- Fixed GET PERFORMANCE command. This also fixes DVD writing speed detection
issues.
- With K3b 0.11.15 I tested cdrdao for data CD writing as default since so
many writers fail to write data CDs in DAO mode with cdrecord. Since I also
got bug reports about cdrdao K3b 0.11.17 now always uses TAO writing mode for
Data CDs.
- Properly restrict all possibilities to rename files in data projects.

Get it from http://www.k3b.org.

And thanks to all of you who send the good bug reports which helped tracking
down these problems.

Cheers,
Sebastian