[Kde-extra-gear] Re: cvsExtract and Subversion

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 19 20:29:53 CEST 2004

Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> Easy? I have a script that gives me the statistics and compiles a list of
> languages to include given some criteria (i.e. I want to have at least 60%
> translated for example). This is very easy, but more importantly, it is
> accurate. For example, the Dutch translations can be 100% now, but only
> 50% after a few releases. You have to maintain the list of languages,
> whether you like it or not.
Ok but still someone (also me) prefer to have an ignore option, but this
isn't a xor between it and the inclusion only.
Take both, and if one is present, take only that (if both are present exit
with error).

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/