[Kde-extra-gear] Cleanup about to start - steps for future

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Wed Oct 13 16:40:47 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 16:09, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Hi..
>
> For next tasks be acomplished i decided cleanup keg modules with non
> maintained/obsoletes apps.
>
> So, i decide apps maintainers where apps isn't on the list below ( which i
> know that are alive and kickin ) have until sunday to manifest your status
> on list.
> After this, i will contact personally one time all the remaining apps last
> maintainers, giving a plus one week.
> After this, all reported "dead" apps will be moved to kde blackhole and i
> will prepare new webpage with info and designing new layout of apps.
>
> During this two weeks i will be preparing a subversion migration plan, to
> acomplish all request, as staikos anoncvs need, scripts, etc. and present
> for you all.

Did everybody approve the change already? I'm not decided yet, mostly because
it is not sure if subversion is the tool to use. I'm not an expert at all on
such matters.

Anyway, if there will be a switch (I don't want to be a party spoiler), I
would like to request anoncvs for Kile as well (why not for the whole of
KEG?).

best,
Jeroen
--