[Kde-extra-gear] Hello and let's start to bugging everyone with proposals :-)

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Thu Oct 7 12:01:21 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 16:09, George Staikos wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 October 2004 03:33, Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> > Quiz: what is the stable tag for:
> > Kile
> > Kst
>
>   I wonder if anyone is aware of just how many tags we have and intend to
> have in Kst...  There is no formula that will work well for us too.

You are saying that the question "what is the stable tag for Kst" does not
have a unique answer? Does the answer depends on the KDE and/or Qt version
for example? You could point this tag to the latest stable version for the
current KDE versions with the minimum Qt requirement.

best,
Jeroen
--
Kile - KDE Integrated LaTeX Editor