[Kde-extra-gear] libkeg project.. thinking about

Flameeyes dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 13 09:17:32 CEST 2004

Ok, so start talking about this libkeg I'm thinking of :)

It should be a library used to share code between KEG projects but not only.
ALl the stuff present in this library should be documented using Doxygen as
usual, and put into KEG:: namespace.
I think to put in this library the class shared between knetload and
kcpuload (which can be used in other software, i.e.: i'm going to use these
on my ATMOSphere http://atmosphere.sf.net/), and LircClient, an
implementation of lirc_client library using QT signal/slot management I
wrote some time ago (never used in a public project, although I'm quite
sure it works right because I used it in a pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha of a Radio
Card control software.
I'll also put the Graph widget as soon as I can create one working well, so
I can use for the applet version of k(net|cpu)load and atmosphere.

Comments about this before I start working on the actual code?

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/