[Kde-extra-gear] snapshots of extragear modules

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Jul 9 09:27:51 CEST 2004

On Friday 09 July 2004 09:24, Sebastian Trueg wrote:
| those are cvs snapshots? that means unstable? In that case I agree to
| remove them.
Why?
I'd say that if people want to try and see what bleeding edge KDE is like, why
should they not have a chance with our apps in one package too?

I dont see the harm of having those package - Had the question been, whether
we should put efforts into building those packages, then it would not have
been worth it, but now they are there, they may very well promote our
software.