[Kde-extra-gear] Re: Message freeze for KimDaBa

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Fri Jan 30 14:33:33 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 30. Januar 2004 14:10 schrieb Jeroen Wijnhout:
> Neat! I do have some questions though.
>
> o Can you explain what the other two scripts are supposed to do (cvs2pkg
> and cvstag)?

cvstag:
# Tag all relevant files in all relevant CVS modules for the specified
# application. This includes documentation and translation for all
# languages.

Unfortunately that script does not do anything usefull and I will not be able
to finish it anytime soon, I fear.

cvs2pkg is also a script to create a package, but I do not know what its
advantages are.

> o Can I use cvsExtract.sh to make i18n packages (so I can make a separate
> package for translations)?
No - unless someone introduces that feature of course. Would probably not be
very hard to do I guess.

> o If I tag translations, do I just have to tag the po files, or also
> Makefile.am files?
I guess only the po files.

Regards,
  Klas