[Kde-extra-gear] Re: Message freeze for KimDaBa

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Fri Jan 30 14:10:49 CET 2004

On Friday 30 January 2004 12:30, Klas Kalass wrote:
> I don't know what cvs2dist does, but if you call './cvsExtract.sh --help'
> you will see that it is quite powerfull:
>
>  -  It can pull all translations for one app from cvs, lets you suppress
>     documentation and translation seperately
>  - supports tags and branches.
>  -  supports ignoring the modules configure.in.in - very handy to make sure
>     you do not get the wrong KDE Version requirements

Neat! I do have some questions though.

o Can you explain what the other two scripts are supposed to do (cvs2pkg and
cvstag)?

o Can I use cvsExtract.sh to make i18n packages (so I can make a separate
package for translations)?

o If I tag translations, do I just have to tag the po files, or also
Makefile.am files?

best,
Jeroen
--