[Kde-extra-gear] cvsExtract.sh

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Thu Feb 12 09:45:09 CET 2004

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 22:44, Klas Kalass wrote:
> Since the scripts are for internal usage of Extra Gear developers I see no
> reason why Extra Gear developers should not commit their changes - unless
> they are not sure of them of course.

Just being careful. It is rather painful for a packager to find out, just
before the release day, that the script doesn't work correctly anymore.

> If people find that patch usefull then feel free to commit. After a quick
> look at the patch I had the impression though that your new variables will
> not always be initialized correctly.

Can you comment on this? I've added three new variables, they all get
initialized. The switches can be used to negate these initial values.

best,
Jeroen
--
Kile - KDE Integrated LaTeX Environment