[Kde-extra-gear] cvsExtract.sh

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Sat Feb 7 11:45:26 CET 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 11:02, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Klas Kalass <klas.kalass at gmx.de> writes:
> | We have kdeextragear-1/scripts/cvsExtract.sh, which is intended to be
> | "the" packaging script for the extra gear. If there are any problems with
> | that one, please send a mail to this list. Sebastian Trueg seems to
> | maintain it at the moment :-)
>
> I just tried the script today, and found that it doesn't pack the directory
> together and do clean up at the end.
>
> So a feature request is to add that.

Euhmm. I've sent a patch to this list a while ago that added three switches:
--package : create a tarball
--split : create two separate package, one for i18n and one for the app
--noi18ntag : don't use the tag specified with --usetag for kde-i18n/subdirs

Nobody responded to my previous email, so the patch is still not comitted to
CVS. I've attached it again.

Can you try it out?

best,
Jeroen

--
Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
http://kile.sourceforge.net