[Kde-extra-gear] Porting Digikam core to KDE CVS...

Klas Kalaß klas.kalass at gmx.de
Thu Apr 29 16:04:37 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 29. April 2004 15:51 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> hi all,
>
> I'm a Digikam project developper and co-coordinator. I work actually on
> Digikamplugins port to LIBKIPI with Jesper K. Pedersen and Aurelien Gateau.
>
> Digikam is a Photo managment program who support Digital camera via
> Gphoto2. More informations about digikam are available at this URL :
>
> http://digikam.sourceforge.net/about.html
>
> In according with the Digikamplugins porting tasks, the Digikam core must
> be fixed for to use LIBKIPI. For this task and for the next Digikam core
> developments, I hope port the 'Digikam3' sourceforge.net CVS module to KDE
> CVS on KEG module.
>
> Someone can help me ?
Hi Gilles,

Are the instructions on extragear.kde.org enough? Basically, you need to get
the ok to join the Extra Gear.
That one is quite easy actually: You only have to state that you consider your
program to be stable or nearly stable and that you will comply to the KDE
"rules" and that you will maintain your program.
Please note that unmaintained programs might be removed from the Extra Gear.
And please read the documentation page on extragear.org.

Since you are already working closely with existing apps in the Extra Gear,
you may ask for a specific module to go to. If you don't care about it, then
it will mean kdeextragear-3.

Regards,
  Klas