[Kde-extra-gear] Website

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Mon May 12 23:08:13 CEST 2003

Am Montag, 12. Mai 2003 20:28 schrieb Jeroen Wijnhout:
> Hi,
>
> Recently I put Kile (LaTeX editor) into kdeextragear-2, I was just
> wondering why nobody had there "main" homepage on extragear.kde.org.
> Usually there is a link to the "real" homepage on extragear.kde.org.
>
> Is it a problem to have your main homepage on extragear.kde.org. If not,
> where can I put the tarballs on the server, so users can download them?
It is probably better if you ask for a place on devel-home.kde.org where you
can have the main homepage. I believe sysadmin at kde.org is the "person" to
talk to.

Of course you can use that as dumping ground for the releases and use the
extra gear page as main homepage if you wish to do so (but then you'd have to
stick to the KDE design). Please contact me offlist if you need
infrastructure support for having a main application homepage on
extragear.kde.org.

Regards,
  Klas

Btw: I am very happy to have kile in extragear now, I have been following that
app for a long time!