[Kde-extra-gear] braches

Klas Kalass kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:47:32 +0100

--Boundary-02=_Zz5Q+Uu7kW4LTb2

Am Freitag, 7. Februar 2003 11:46 schrieb Sebastian Trueg:
> Hy Klas (and everybody),
>
> since I release K3b 0.8 on Monday I thought if it was ok for me to create=
> K3B_0_8 branch?
I think so.=20
And while you are at it, you should tag the release too (K3B_0_8_BRANCH and=
=20
K3B_0_8_RELEASE). But please both only in the k3b and doc/k3b subdirs.=20

I do not know what to do with translation and admin dir, but maybe it is OK=
 to=20
only allow "head" state for those. You could add the exact time/date of the=
=20
release tagging to your ChangeLog, so the state of admin dir and translatio=
ns=20
can be recovered more easily when you need it at some time in the future.

Hmm, but after looking at the output of 'cvs log admin/Makefile.common' I=20
think we might be allowed to go nuts tagging kde-i18n and admin.

So, core-devels:
Would it be OK for the extra gear folk to tag kde-i18n and admin for all=20
releases & branches of all apps? Should we contact sysadmin@kde.org for the=
=20
tagging of kde-i18n and admin?

Klas