[Kde-extra-gear] kfish import

Klas Kalass kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:05:22 +0200

Hi Ramiro!

Am Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2002 10:39 schrieb Ramiro Tasquer:
> hi all!
>
> i just import my fish applet to kdeextragear-2, i don't know if i did i=
> right (but it seems i did) so i want you all know about it. =3D)
> It is animated and has bubbles! (well, its not too much but its just th=
> beginning)
Does that mean that it is in development and not considered beta yet? If =
it=20
is, then please move to kdenonbeta for the time beeing. The extra gear is=
=20
supposed to be for apps that are at least very close to stable (as in: wi=
ll=20
be released shortly).  I know that this does not apply to all apps in the=
=20
extra gear at the moment, but those were moved from other KDE modules and=
=20
thus this special exception for them.

If you do consider it nearly releasable then welcome to the team!

Greetings,
  Klas