[Kde-extra-gear] cvs2pkg script

Sebastian Stein kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:27:52 +0200

Klas Kalass <klas.kalass@gmx.de> [020721 15:51]:
> I was not criticizing you or you script,

Yes, I know!

> toplevel "module" dir and underneath a toplevel "app" dir is problematic, as
> Till Gerkens pointed out on kde-devel yesterday. At least it breaks the
> debian build system.

Ok, I think the scripts would get really complex, if we try to suport every
distribution. The script only creates source packages, which must be build
by the users themselves. I have never seen a special source package for
debian, so I will have to look what might be wrong with the created ones. So
stay tuned and keep relaxing... ;-)

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)