[Kde-extra-gear] Trouble with documentation

Klas Kalass kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:16:37 +0200

Am Dienstag, 13. August 2002 16:18 schrieb Aur=E9lien G=E2teau:
> Hi !
>
> I was about to wrote some documentation for Gwenview, so I thought it was=
> good idea to run make in the doc dir. Unfortunatelly, it breaks like this=
 :

>    /opt/kde3/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
>    index.docbook:7: error: failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"
>
> I found this file in $KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/dtd, but
> meinproc doesn't find it. Did I miss something ?
Hmm, sorry I can't really help, but maybe it has to do with your system=20
configuration or such?=20
running make for the docs in kdeextragear-1/doc works fine here.

Good Luck!

Greetings,
Klas