[Kde-events] OpenExpo in WInterthur, September 23+24 2009, update

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Thu Sep 3 14:44:47 CEST 2009

2009/7/28 Myriam Schweingruber <schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch>:
> Hi all,
>
> I registered a KDE and an Amarok booth for the http://openexpo.ch
> Event in Winterthur, to be held Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th of
> September, at the Eulachhalle in Winterthur, Switzerland (for a map
> see also http://tinyurl.com/Eulachhalle). Still waiting for
> confirmation, but I am confident about it :)
>
> The event is in our wiki here:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Promo/conferenceseu#OpenExpo_Winterthur
>
> We definitely need a few more people to help out at the KDE booth (I
> can't handle this alone, as I also will be at the Kubuntu booth), Mark
> and Sven will man the Amarok booth. If things go well, we should have
> both booths next to each other, which will allow us to spread a little
> more :)
>
> So please, get in touch with me and tell me if you need accommodation,
> too, so we can get things organized! The easiest would be if you put
> your name in the wiki on techbase (see link above).
>
> Hope to see you in Winterthur!
>

> Regards, Myriam
>
> PS. Claudia, we would need the booth box for that event, ideally it
> should arrive a day earlier so I can set up the booth.

I'm sorry, but we have the same problem with the booth box as last
year, customs. It would be a) quite pricey to send the box, and b)
difficult to get through customs.

I can send someone who's travelling from Germany t-shirts and
stickers, or post you Myriam shirts and stickers, but I need to know
asap as I will be on holiday the next two weeks.

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/