[Kde-events] release party in frankfurt?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Jan 9 19:39:03 CET 2009

On Friday 09 January 2009, Claudia Rauch wrote:
> >> Sure. Where should I do this?
> >
> > I guess here, on the wiki page
> > http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE%204.2%20Release%20Party
> > and, I think you also have a blog which is on the planet, right ?
>
> No, I don't blog (yet ;)).

Ok, I can do that, once we have date and place fixed.
So friday ? Where ? When ? How about 19:00 ?

> But I can put this in the wiki, no prob.
> And send invites to the local LUGs and other interested parties as
> well. But I'm not sure if they would expect more than just a round of
> drinks.

At least all _I_ expect is to meet some KDE contributors from the region and
eat and drink something together :-)

> And I'm pretty short on time atm, so I cannot organize a
> sponsor for beer or anything like that.

That's fine I'd say.

> I could bring some stickers or pins, thought :)
>
> And we should probably demo 4.2., or something like that. Would you be
> willing to do that, Alex?

Hmm, on my notebook I have currently just a plain OpenSUSE 11.1 install, which
has a (flawlessly) working 4.1. and I also don't really feel like giving a
presentation.
Well, I could talk about the great new features the build system has now with
KDE 4.2 ;-)
But I wouldn't be sure if this would be really so exciting for everybody...

Alex