[Kde-events] release party in frankfurt?

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Fri Jan 9 15:01:11 CET 2009

2009/1/8 Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>:
> On Thursday 08 January 2009, Claudia Rauch wrote:

>> > Oh, that's a tuesday. Why do we release on tuesday ? Friday would be much
>> > better for a release party ;-)
>>
>> That's true :)

>> > No idea.
>> > I have also no idea who would come.
>>
>> Me neither. I don't know how many KDE enthusiasts are in Frankfurt and
>> Rhein-Main.
>>
>> > Can you announce it somewhere and see who registers ?
>>
>> Sure. Where should I do this?
>
> I guess here, on the wiki page
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE%204.2%20Release%20Party
> and, I think you also have a blog which is on the planet, right ?

No, I don't blog (yet ;)). But I can put this in the wiki, no prob.
And send invites to the local LUGs and other interested parties as
well. But I'm not sure if they would expect more than just a round of
drinks. And I'm pretty short on time atm, so I cannot organize a
sponsor for beer or anything like that. I could bring some stickers or
pins, thought :)

And we should probably demo 4.2., or something like that. Would you be
willing to do that, Alex?

--

Claudia Rauch
KDE e.V. Office