[Kde-events] [kde-ev-marketing] KDE Handboek

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Tue Feb 10 14:39:29 CET 2009

Hi Wendy,

2009/2/10 Wendy Van Craen <wendy.vancraen at kde.org>:
> At Fosdem we had some really awesome How-to-brochures for users, called "KDE
> handbook".

The booklets were made by the Indian KDE people for FOSS.in. Ade
brought the box along with him.

> It would be great if we could also have those at CeBit.    We only had about
> 100 pieces (estimation) at Fosdem.  Was that all that was printed?  Or were
> there more?

No, there were a lot more printed than that. I already spoke to
Pradeepto about this. He will send me a couple of boxes. I hope we
will manage to get them here before CeBIT.

> If I could get the pdf-file, I could have them reprinted for about 1.40 EUR
> for 1000 pieces.  But I heard they were printed in Asia somewhere?  Which
> should be less expensive.

We have to sort this out. Actually, we were also talking at FOSDEM
about this. A booklet like this has to be updated quite frequently, so
we need a print-on-demand-service and some people who actuallly take
care of updating :).

> Is there also a Business-leaflet available to hand out? (Since CeBit is more
> Business tot Business related than Business to consumer...)

Yes, I agree. That's a good idea.

--

Claudia Rauch
KDE e.V. Office

Join us for the Gran Canaria Desktop Summit featuring Akademy and
GUADEC, 3rd-11th July 2009, http://grancanariadesktopsummit.org