[Kde-events] KDE Handboek

Wendy Van Craen wendy.vancraen at kde.org
Tue Feb 10 14:29:22 CET 2009

Hi,

At Fosdem we had some really awesome How-to-brochures for users, called "KDE
handbook".

It would be great if we could also have those at CeBit.    We only had about
100 pieces (estimation) at Fosdem.  Was that all that was printed?  Or were
there more?

If I could get the pdf-file, I could have them reprinted for about 1.40 EUR
for 1000 pieces.  But I heard they were printed in Asia somewhere?  Which
should be less expensive.

Is there also a Business-leaflet available to hand out? (Since CeBit is more
Business tot Business related than Business to consumer...)

Thank you for your help on this!

--
Wendy Van Craen
KDE Marketing Working Group