[Kde-events] KDE at CeBIT 2008 (next week)

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Sat Mar 1 18:17:27 CET 2008

Hi,

I was at the CeBIT KDE booth last year. And it just happened that someone
interested in KDE mailed me, that he enjoyed the talk last year and will
look at the KDE booth this year again :) For me it was rather a surprise,
but hey, why shouldn't we send such emails ourselves?

So, for those at the KDE booth this year: Write down email-addresses of the
interested persons, so WE can send such nice emails next year, too.

Cheers,
Dominik