[Kde-events] FSCONS for KDE Events Calendar

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Jun 16 14:14:32 CEST 2008

> Since our calendar carries many free software things not just those where KDE
> is present (though we could be there), here's FSCONS:

Thanks Ade :)

Is anyone from KDE going to be there?
Cause the goal of the calendar is to make it possible for people to
meet Gearheads in real life and get them involved this way.
The description of the calendar: "Calendar for events where you can
meet the people behind KDE and learn about the project."

So, I'd be happy to add it if there is only 1 KDE person there or a
workshop or a talk.
Otherwise I'd rather not put it in as it will be on the dot and people
will expect something KDE related at the event.

I hope I followed that policy for the rest of the events I added. /me checks

BTW: For general free software events I subscribed to the Google dev
events calendar at http://code.google.com/events/ - probably does not
list every event out there but a pretty good one for all the major
events.

Cheers
Lydia

--