[Kde-events] FSCONS for KDE Events Calendar

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jun 16 13:54:46 CEST 2008

Since our calendar carries many free software things not just those where KDE
is present (though we could be there), here's FSCONS:

october 24-26 gothenburg, sweden
www.fscons.org

Free Software, Free Culture, Free Content -- This first of a kind event will
allow the participants to reach across the boarders of their individual
community and by nourishing cross topic discussions stimulate the creation of
joint projects. FSCONS is more than a series of presentations. Alongside the
lectures there will be plenty of room for discussions either self initiated
or as part of seminars, workshops or panel discussions.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot