[Kde-events] [kde-promo] KDE 4.0 Releaseparty in Stuttgart

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:20:16 CET 2008

Hi,

since Sven and I are already there giving two talks we might as well
do this one too.

Since it is very short notice we really would appreciate if someone
could give us slides we could use. Sebas? aseigo? Jos? Someone else?
No need for them to be perfect, we will make them ;-) We just need
something we can work with to not start from scratch.

Thanks a lot and cheers
Lydia

PS: If someone else wants to give the talk he/she is of cause more
then welcome to.

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok team        community manager