[Kde-events] [kde-promo] KDE 4.0 Releaseparty in Stuttgart

Joerg Hoh joerg at joerghoh.de
Tue Jan 8 00:01:44 CET 2008

Hi

Anyone interested? Bernhard needs someone who's willing to give a little
presentation about KDE 4. Unfortunately (in terms of the availability of KDE
people) it's on the 18th january... :-)

It would be in Stuttgart in the south of germany.

Jörg

--
What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead. -Schroedinger's wife