[Kde-events] KDE @ CeBIT 2008

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Sun Feb 17 13:11:51 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

It's CeBIT time again and we need a staff of KDE enthusiasts and developers to
present our favourite desktop environment at CeBIT fairs ( 4.-9.
March ).  Sleeping facilities will be the same as last year. People from
Germany (and nearby) are able to apply for travel reimbursement.
Please tell me soon if you'd like to join us as time is running up.

Regards,
Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz