[Kde-events] [kde-promo] Linux-Info-Tag in Dresden

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Wed Sep 12 16:49:13 CEST 2007

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 03:52:29PM +0200, Josef Spillner wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 September 2007 15:48:05 Josef Spillner wrote:
Hi,

> oops, Konrad is right, I forgot about tokoe's talk offer which seems to be a
> general KDE 4 talk with some focus on development. It would be great to
> either have a workshop or a different talk topic in addition, e.g. focusing
> on applications instead.
My talk is not about development, but I'll explain the frameworks and
the features they will bring.

Maybe somebody wants to give a talk about the eyecandy? I've not really
hardware available for demonstrating 3d-effects etc. So a eye-cany KDE
talk by somebody else would be cool!

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!