[Kde-events] [kde-promo] Fwd: KDE an der OpenExpo 2008 in Bern?

Franz Keferböck franz.keferboeck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:16:11 CET 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 11:03 AM, Franz Keferböck <franz.keferboeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2007 6:09 PM, Mario Fux <foxman at lugo.ch> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2007 15:03 schrieb Alexandra Leisse:
> >
> > Good morning
> >
> > [snip]

> > > Some sort of screencast came to my mind to present the new KDE.
> > > Wouldn't that be a lovely eyecatcher? I have currently no idea how to
> > > do that, unfortunately. There will be some time until March though.
> >
> > Screencast sounds interesting, indeed.
> >
> > [snip]

> > > Do I have to register too??? I thought this would be necessary only
> > > for the talks.
> >
> > Yes. I'll put you to the list of the staff.
>
> Just to clarify: are you talking about the wiki list, or do you have a
> internal list for prior access or whatever? I'm adding all staff
> people right now, so in case there's more that needs to be done on the
> organisational side, please update from this list (in 5 minutes...)

OK, the list is now complete with all people i know of who want to join.
Second, let's move this conversation over to kde-events (luca,
eckhart, i try to reply-all everytime and include you, but it is
generally a good idea to join there too! It's not that high traffic...
My talk will be handed in shortly.
Mario, think looks good for KDE there, thanks everyone for joining,
i'll keep you up to date

greets