[Kde-events] Linuxday in Dornbirn

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Thu Nov 22 17:18:56 CET 2007

Hello,

short version:
I'll be at the Linuxday in Dornbirn this Saturday, representing KDE.

See http://www.linuxday.at

Yesterday I talked (email) with Daniel Seuffert regarding the Linuxday in Dornbirn (Vorarlberg/Austria) and whether anyone from KDE will be there (which was not the case). I also asked him whether I could join the BSD booth like last year (pole position). Daniel said it would be ok to come. Today I also talked to Torsten Rahn about this.

I still have the KDE rollup from Torsten (Eva's address is on it) and a few marketing materials (pins mainly) although I guess they won't last but there is not enough time left to get more. I've also just downloading the KDE4 RC1 livecd (openSUSE, 0.7), so I have something to show, too.

I'll put a report together when I'm back. Hopefully I can also build some connections.

Best Regards,
Raphael