[Kde-events] Merchandising again - The less boring part

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue May 8 12:45:10 CEST 2007

On Monday 07 May 2007 19:46:32 Wendy Van Craen wrote:
> I proposed some nice gadgets to KDE and took the price in
> consideration.  These aren't too expensive to produce (although not
> on the sites I visited, so I guess the company that makes these
> things for KDE wouldn't ask a too high price).

I've sent the list of proposed items to Fidu to get some feedback about this,
but didn't get a reply yet. T-shirts are ordered already, so they'll be there
in time for Linuxtag.

Other items will be offered by an official merchandising shop at Linuxtag (run
by Kernelconcepts, who has some KDE merch in stock).

Sorry, a bit too little time at the moment to reply in more detail. Travelling
=)
--
sebas

You can never do just one thing. - Hardin