[Kde-events] LinuxTag

Joerg Hoh joerg at joerghoh.de
Sat May 5 15:01:33 CEST 2007

Hi Ferdi

I cannot estimate how we (the KDE project) use the space which was assigned to
us. From my experience of last years Linuxtag we might have some place left
for you. That means that you get space enough for an "infopoint". One
monitor/display and a poster would be ok, but no machine park like Gentoo ;-)

I cannot give you more information, because we haven't finalized all our
plannings yet. I cannot give you any final data until setting up the booth on
the Linuxtag.

From my point of view: Be our guest on the Linuxtag.

Jörg

--
What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead. -Schroedinger's wife