[Kde-events] Preparation for Linuxtag

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Mar 15 21:37:08 CET 2007

On Thursday 15 March 2007 21:42:01 Joerg Hoh wrote:
> * Do we get a booth? Has somebody already spoken to the people of Linuxtag
> so we may get one?

I've registered KDE and requested booth space. I've not yet heard anything
back. I registered under the premise that someone else takes over the
organisation, and only since the deadline was really close.

I've no confirmation yet, and there is no date put on the page where I can see
when acceptance notices will be out.
--
sebas

The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done
is generally interrupted by someone doing it. - E. Hubbard