[Kde-events] Preparation for Linuxtag

Joerg Hoh joerg at joerghoh.de
Thu Mar 15 21:42:01 CET 2007

Hi kde-events

I just thought about that liuxtag is just 2 months ahead. At the moment I
haven't seen a sign of any kind of preparation.

So some random thoughts:

* Do we get a booth? Has somebody already spoken to the people of Linuxtag so
we may get one?

* What do we want to show to the visitors? Naturally KDE 4 will be asked a
lot, so should show as many things as already available and possible. Maybe
someone is willing to preparate a vmware/xen/...- Image containing a running
(?) alpha version of KDE.

* Is some new material available for posters? Handouts? Giveaways?

* Do we want to have special merchandising stuff? Akademy is only a month
later, so maybe we can coordinate the creation of some new merchandising
material.

More things and thoughts to come.

Jörg

--
What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead. -Schroedinger's wife