[Kde-events] Dot-announcement for KDE at CeBIT

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Mar 13 14:51:44 CET 2007

Moin folks.

There is a well hidden secret about the CeBIT: KDE will also attend! It took
me 10 minutes to find the booth-loaction at the CeBIT. I didn't find it
anywhere but then Torsten send me a mail with the information. I think this
info has to be in the wiki. I will add it later, currently I only have 10
minutes before I have to leave. Therefore, here is a small text for a
dot-announcement:

=====================================
The KDE Project will present itself at CeBIT, the world's largest computer
trade show, taking place in Hannover, Germany, from March 16th to March 21th.
KDE will be presenting the latest release KDE 3.5 and give a preview of
current developments for KDE 4, the next major KDE-version, due late 2007.
You will find numerous KDE-developers and other contributor in Hall 5, booth
G64/6.

To KDE-contributors are going to give a talk:

* Saturday, 17:15 - 18:00 Jürgen Gerner, Avanquest Software, "KDE im
Business-Alltag"
* Sunday, 12:15 - 13:00 Torsten Rahn, credativ GmbH, "KDE: Der Linux-Desktop
mit Komfort"

This is not much, but I hope we can agree on this + some improvements and
announce it ASAP!

Carsten