[Kde-events] Merchandising

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Mar 13 13:49:46 CET 2007

We have some possible merchandising partners, for example Kernelconcepts (a
German company we've worked together with in the past). I talked with Wendy
(who did a great job at FOSDEM, thanks Wendy!) a bit about this, and she has
great ideas how to improve KDE's merchandising. Wendy, maybe you could give
an overview of how you think what can and should be improved?

We are in the position that we could have our self-designed stuff created, but
we weren't able to take advantage of this opportunity yet. Definitely
something exciting to work on, especially for new contributors. (There *must*
be people out there who love Freedom and are good at designing t-shirts and
other stuff, so let's find them.)

To give you an impression of how for example the KDE t-shirts that I was able
to collect look like, here's a link: http://vizzzion.org/kde/t-shirts/
--
sebas

Religion is the opium of the masses. - Karl Marx