[Kde-events] [kde-promo] "suboptimal" event coordination - we can do better

Wendy Van Craen wendy.vancraen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:04:11 CET 2007

One  mailinglist seems much better to me.  As I am fairly new to the
KDE-project, I sometimes find it difficult to find information,
because there are to many information-seeds.

So one event-mailinglist (for Europe) and one website with all
information (or at least in the beginning links to the information)
seems a great idea.

I also think we should collect a list of all task  (and assignments)
in events/communication/marketing/merchandising in one central place
and maybé link them to a wiki with further information what has to be
done, who you can contact for more information, ... etc.

So I am very possitive about the idea of centralisation.