[Kde-events] [kde-promo] "suboptimal" event coordination - we can do better

C.M.Lotion clairelotion at kde.nl
Sun Mar 11 02:34:42 CET 2007

>[...]
>
> So IMO we just need one person who steps up and becomes the official
> event coordinator. He/she doesn't have to create flyers or collect demo
> data etc., he should just try to remind the other people what has to be
> done when and push them a bit so things get actually done.
>
> Ok, I think that's enough for now :-)
>
> Bye
> Alex

I wouldn't mind doing that, of course in cooperation with whomever is the
local event coordinator. My marketing activities have been / are mainly
focused on event coordination and administrative issues.

Would you fellow event organisers mind collecting all
reports/feedback/suggestions about event organisation at one central
location to get a more detailed overview of the requirements and current
solutions for booth presence? We all probably have a couple of e-mails,
notes or thoughts on the topic. Does anyone have a problem with storing
the unique parts of these notes (don't worry about format(ting) and
language) on the current SpreadKDE?

If I'm not mistaking, the primary goal of reviving kde-events is to develop
a unified approach for event coordination, starting with booth presence.
Does anyone object to moving the event coordination discussion to the
corresponding list (kde-events) and to stop cross-posting?

Regards,

Claire
--
Claire Lotion