[Kde-events] Linux-Info-Tag in Dresden

Tobias G. Pfeiffer tgpfeiffer at web.de
Thu Aug 23 19:26:37 CEST 2007

Hi!

On Wednesday 22 August 2007, 10:22, Josef Spillner wrote:
> On Friday 22 June 2007 09:05:51 Konrad Rosenbaum wrote:
> > there will be another Linux-Info-Tag on 3rd November in Dresden.
> Even if we miss it by several days, there should be enough incentive to
> staff a booth and present KDE 4 to hundreds of potential new users.
> We don't want to leave all the release party fun to the Californians, do
> we?

Is there anyone who organizes such a booth for the Linux-Info-Tag, i.e. what
we call the "booth dude"? :-) I haven't found anything in the KDE wiki so
far. I'd be willing to be at the booth, but I don't feel experienced enough
to organize the whole booth. So... anyone near Dresden who does?

Bye
Tobias

--
follow the penguin...