[Kde-events] Linux-Info-Tag in Dresden

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Aug 22 10:22:43 CEST 2007

On Friday 22 June 2007 09:05:51 Konrad Rosenbaum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there will be another Linux-Info-Tag on 3rd November in Dresden. Currently
> we are looking for presentation papers - preferably in German. The call for
> papers is appended (sorry, it's in German).

I want to remind people of this opportunity. Both LIT Dresden
(http://www.linux-info-tag.de) and PL Gießen are around the scheduled KDE 4
release date.
Even if we miss it by several days, there should be enough incentive to staff
a booth and present KDE 4 to hundreds of potential new users.
We don't want to leave all the release party fun to the Californians, do we?

Josef