[Kde-events] Merchandising again - The less boring part

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Apr 24 17:34:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've walked through various emails and extracted a list of merch we could ask
to produce, here we go:

Textile
--------
- T-shirts with less boring prints (also in small sizes, and for girls)
- baby t-shirts with konqi on it
- girl-tops with KDE?
- a nice sweater from KDE

- stuffed Konqi
- very soft Konqis (for babies)
- stuffed Konqi bagpack
- stuffed Konqi hand doll
- stuffed Konqi keyring

- cotton bags

- the keyring with Konqi
- girly t-shirts
- KDE scarf
- anti-stress Konqi or KDE

Household
----------
- KDE longdrink glass
- Konqi mug with/without relief
- Konqi piggy-bank

Stickers
---------
- large sticker for laptop lids
- stickers in various sizes
- large Konqi stickers (with relief and/or without?)
- "I use KDE" removable sticker for car-window

Misc
-----
- laptop protection sleeve
- screen cleaning cloth with logo

Crazy Stuff
------------
- usb sensor lock with logo (computer automatic locks when your not
  near it)
- cool/hot pack (its a gelly substance in a plastick bag with a coin
  in it, if you break the coin the substance gets hot, if you boil the
  bag all returns to normal and you can start over again - very cheap
  and original gadget) -->  "warming up for KDE"

- konqi or KDE-logo tie clips (like the ones with tux)

I've structured it a bit. It's quite a lot of good ideas, but we should cut
the list down a bit more before we take it to production (after a check from
their side what they actually *want* to produce).

So please have a look, I might have forgotten something. Some things can be
postponed until things are going more smooth in the merchandising part.

Cheers,
--
sebas

mknod. war.