[Kde-events] Merchandising again - The boring part

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Apr 20 16:56:30 CEST 2007

On Friday 20 April 2007 11:15:05 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > Great. Where's the boring part you promised?
>
> On today's TODO list. Hang on. :-)

I won't get around to doing it today, I hope to get to it on Sunday (or
Monday, depending on how much of a Sunday Sunday is indeed).

Sorry for the delay.
--
sebas

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours. - Sir Stephen Henry Roberts