[Kde-events] logo 4 poloshirts

Fabrice Mous kde-events@mail.kde.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:27:31 +0100

Op dinsdag 7 januari 2003 19:56, schreef Eva Brucherseifer:
> On Tuesday 07 January 2003 19:51, Rainer Endres wrote:
> > There was a 3 color design for the pins but I think used the metallic
> > backround for the 4th color IIRC. Will try to dig it out.
>
> For the pins we used the classic K. Actually I like the blue one a lot.=
 On
> a black shirt it probably looks quite stylish. I only fear that kmenu2.=
png
> is too dark. Can we get kmenu.png with 3 colors in order to get the lig=
hter
> crystal effect? What did the manufacturers designer say on that?

I only send the kmenu.png to the manufacturers because I was able to redu=
ce=20
colours in that one. Did it today so I expect an answer tommorow or so ..=
=2E=20

But for the record, is it useful that I continue with these polo-shirts i=
n the=20
Netherlands or should we contact Kernelconcepts on this. That way we have=
 one=20
resource for all our KDE-stuff.

Maybe we should check for both options. So  I'm calling somebody on this =
list=20
(pref. german) who can contact Kernelconcepts on this.

For now we only have one design:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~leintje/kde-nl/K_logo_everaldo4.png

and anyone who has a logo which can be used please mail me and I add it .=
=2E.

How about it ...=20

Fab