[Kde-events] logo 4 poloshirts

Eva Brucherseifer kde-events@mail.kde.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:56:51 +0100

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 19:51, Rainer Endres wrote:
> There was a 3 color design for the pins but I think used the metallic
> backround for the 4th color IIRC. Will try to dig it out.

For the pins we used the classic K. Actually I like the blue one a lot. On a
black shirt it probably looks quite stylish. I only fear that kmenu2.png is
too dark. Can we get kmenu.png with 3 colors in order to get the lighter
crystal effect? What did the manufacturers designer say on that?

Greetings,
eva