[Kde-events] Fwd: Re: [kde-promo] Some stuff to promote KDE

Eva Brucherseifer eva@kde.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:09:05 +0100

Subject: Re: [kde-promo] Some stuff to promote KDE
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:23:52 +0100
From: Eva Brucherseifer <eva@kde.org>
To: kde-promo@mail.kde.org

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 01:05, Laurent Rathle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are presenting KDE with Kde France, french association.

Cool :-) Can you please write a little text for
http://events.kde.org/calendar/coming.phtml ? (I want to update the page at
the weekend)

> Where can we
> find some flyers or presentation stuff we could translate in French to
> promote KDE at the next Linux Expo in Paris ? I've heard there was a new
> presentation tablet (it's certainly not the good word, but I don't know it
>
> :-)), where can I find it ? The source of the documents would be the best.

Please check out the Promo FAQ at http://events.kde.org/faq/promo.phtml.
Besides others, it contains a link to
http://devel-home.kde.org/~tackat/kdepromo/brochures/
This is the old flyer, the new one is at
http://devel-home.kde.org/~tackat/brochure/

So far it's in german, no english version available yet. I remember, there
 was some preliminary English text, but I don't know who has it. The flyer
 was made with Adobe Pagemaker, so you need this software in order to make a
 translated version.

Do you need pins or so, to sell them?

Greetings,
eva