[Kde-events] FOSDEM: Who will attend?

Rob Kaper cap@capsi.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:23:25 +0100

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 12:05:07PM +0100, David Faure wrote:
> I'd like to point out that the one who makes a real FOSDEM speech will
> have his hotel and travel taken care of by the FOSDEM sponsors :). This
> brings me to: is there anyone interested in making a KDE-related speech?
> It can be on any part of KDE, IMHO. I don't think it would make much sense
> for me to re-iterate the speech I gave, hmm, 2 years ago, about the KDE
> architecture (libs and stuff)... or?

I could definitely hold a speech about one thing or the other. Kroupware and
KDE Kiosk come to mind, although FOSDEM tends to be catered to the geek, not
corporate users.

> PS: This list still has the default "Reply-To goes to sender, not to list".
> Can I change it to be like in the other KDE mailing-lists?

Would be more consistant, please do.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much