[kde-embedded] Meeting with AGL at Embedded World 2018: summary

Agustin Benito (toscalix) abenito at kde.org
Sat Mar 17 20:07:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

as a consequence of the conversation with AGL at EW2018, I have presented
an introductory talk about KDE and the progress in bringing KDE into
embedded to be evaluated by the Automotive Linux Summit content committee.
This event will take place in Tokyo, JP, this month of June.

ALS: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/automotive-linux-summit-2018/

Best Regards

Agustin Benito (toscalix)
KDE eV member