[kde-embedded] Meeting with AGL at Embedded World 2018: summary

Agustin Benito Bethencourt abenito at kde.org
Wed Mar 14 12:59:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

Volker and I went to the AGL booth at the past Embedded World and introduced
the KDE project and the progress in the effort Volker is leading to have KF5
fully supported on Yocto, as a first step towards being able to showcase KDE
software in embedded environments, specially in automotive platforms like AGL
Demo Platform.

The meeting was basically informative. We got a good welcome and an invitation
to participate at the AGL AMM, that will take place in autumn in Dresden, GE.
We will determine how we can be there, based on the progress we make on the
software side.

I informed the KDE eV Board about this meeting.

Best Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
KDE eV Member