[kde-embedded] KDE automotive: first sync up meeting

Agustin Benito (toscalix) abenito at kde.org
Wed Aug 16 11:52:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

I propose to have our first sync up meeting this August through
Hangout. I have set up a Doodle to select date/time. Please visit:
https://doodle.com/poll/3z4mmwwrzsyz9i74 if you are interested in
attending. If you would like to propose a different date/time/tool
please let me know and I will include it in the poll.

Agenda:

* KDE automotive intro (5 min)
** Introduction about the initiative for those who join us for the
very first time

* KDE Automotive status (10 min)
** Short status summary from those who are in charge of tasks

* Goals definition: discussion towards maturing the existing ones (10 min)
** Follow up of the discussion about this topic that we had during the
Akademy BoF

* Next steps (15 min)
** Define new tasks for the coming weeks

* Schedule for next meetings (5 min)
** Have them regularly or Ad Hoc?
** Just through video chat or should we include IRC ones too?

* AOB (Any Other Business)

Any other point? Are the above ones fine with you?

Best regards

Agustin Benito (toscalix)
KDE eV member
Profile: http://es.linkedin.com/in/toscalix