KTouch for Windows

Andreas Nicolai andreas.nicolai at gmx.net
Fri Jan 6 08:07:02 GMT 2023

Dear Hasan,

there may be a simple (and cheap) way to get KTouch to work on your
maschine: install VirtualBox, download a kubuntu 22.04 desktop image,
create a virtual machine, install ktouch and it will work
out-of-the-box. Instructions on how to install a Ubuntu/Kubunut VM are
on the web.

All the best,
Andreas